Thursday, August 20, 2009

tool man cupcakes

i made these cupcakes a few weeks ago for my brother in law's birthday. we can all be a kid at heart, right? :)

i made the saws and hammers out of candy melts {and a soap mold}. the frosting was my own creation....mint chocolate {i put brown sprinkles on top}. it was yum!
here's the recipe:

MINT CHOCOLATE FROSTING
1/2 c {1 stick) butter, softened
2-3 cups powdered sugar {depends on how thick you want the frosting}
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tsp mint extract {or add more until you get the desired flavor, it also depends on how strong your mint extract is}

mix well :)

3 comments:

Lindsey Smith said...

I can't believe you!!!!! You are so talented. I have been looking at all your bloggs and i can't believe how creative you are. WOW is all I have to say! I LOVE YOUR STUFF!!! CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!!

glenna said...

good idea......as always! Do you ever sleep?

www.muebles-en-salamanca.com said...

This can't truly have success, I feel this way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails